cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Azure RTOS supported for the STM32L152RET?

Bob Louwe
Associate II

I only can find the packages for the L4 and L5.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @Bob Louwe​ and welcome to the Community 🙂,

If you refer to this Wiki, you can conclude that:

• All new series released in 2021 and later are covered by default by Azure® RTOS MW within the matching STM32Cube MCU packages.
  • Other STM32 series (STM32H7, STM32F4, STM32F7, STM32L4, STM32L4+, STM32G0, STM32G4, STM32L5 and STM32WL) are covered through STM32Cube Expansion Packages.
  • Older STM32 series will not be updated with Azure® RTOS support.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @Bob Louwe​ and welcome to the Community 🙂,

If you refer to this Wiki, you can conclude that:

• All new series released in 2021 and later are covered by default by Azure® RTOS MW within the matching STM32Cube MCU packages.
  • Other STM32 series (STM32H7, STM32F4, STM32F7, STM32L4, STM32L4+, STM32G0, STM32G4, STM32L5 and STM32WL) are covered through STM32Cube Expansion Packages.
  • Older STM32 series will not be updated with Azure® RTOS support.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Bob Louwe
Associate II

Hi @KDJEM.1​ ,

Thanks for the very fast response. I was not aware of the wiki, I was watching and following the steps on a course on YouTube.

Haithem Rahmani
ST Employee

Hi,

just to precise that even though the Azure RTOS is not officially supported as a STM32Cube package.

but you can integrate the Azure RTOS in your package without any legal restriction.

regards

Haithem.