cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hUsbDeviceHS.dev_state not working properly on my custom board !!!

MVV.1
Associate II

I'm using usb vcp for my project on STM32F407VET6.

I had a XCORE407i board with a STM32F407IGt6 and when I connected it's HS usb to the PC, the "hUsbDeviceHS.dev_state" was changed to "USBD_STATE_CONFIGURED" and after disconnecting the cable, the state was changed to "USBD_STATE_SUSPENDED".

but now I designed my own board and the problem is most of the time, the STM32F407VET6 can't find out the disconnection of the USB and the state is stock on "USBD_STATE_CONFIGURED".

I checked my schematic with the XCORE407i and the only difference is the mic2075 ic that i don't use because my device is only a device on the bus. can somebody help me with this?

I don't know if it is a hardware problem or i have done something wrong !

0693W00000FBFlTQAX.png0693W00000FBFlEQAX.png

2 REPLIES 2
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @MVV.1​ ,

Referring to the reference manual of your product and check the following config:

0693W00000FBPlsQAH.jpg 

Hope this helps you!

Please keep us informed about your update.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hi @MVV.1​ ,

Were you able to resolve the issue you described here? If yes, it will be interesting to share with us the solution you found.

Then please mark the answer as best to close this post, as this will help other users find that answer faster.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen