Did you mean: 

how to implement USB device Custom HID application for STM32F767ZI board

ATamb.2
Associate II

5 REPLIES 5
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @ATamb.2​ ,

I advise you to have a look at these articles that will help you to implement your application:

You can also start from HID_Standalone application which is available in the STM32CubeF7 MCU package, and you can customize the application according to your needs:

\STM32Cube_FW_F7_Vx.x.x\Projects\STM32F767ZI-Nucleo\Applications\USB_Device\HID_Standalone

Hope my answer helped you!

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
ATamb.2
Associate II

Thanks, Imen DAHMEN!!!

ATamb.2
Associate II

While using STM32CubeF7 MCU package and customizing the application in STMCubeIDE, I am getting message that the project is part of hierarchical project structure and the project type is different, which has to be converted to STMCubeIDE format. After continuing it works but other features like using .ioc file for adding GPIOs disappears. Do I have import existing files to the project?

Hi @ATamb.2​ 

There is a known issue with the Hierarchical projects that cannot be imported with the option Copy into workspace. Please refer to this errata: STM32CubeIDE:STM32CubeIDE errata 1.11.x.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
ATamb.2
Associate II

What is the solution for this problem? I am making a custom HID application using game controller and I need to change the report descriptor size in usbd_hid header file, but cannot change since editing is not allowed.