cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create lwip project using stm32h747-disco

YZhen.4
Associate II

I would like to ask you guys how to use the stm32h747-disco development board to create a project, hoping to get advice

4 REPLIES 4
YZhen.4
Associate II

​There is also no lwip project in the official routine

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @YZhen.4​  and welcome to the Community 🙂,

I advise you, when you configurated the LwIP project, to get inspired form the steps described in this FAQ: How to create project for STM32H7 with Ethernet and LwIP stack working. This FAQ will help you to configure your project in STM32CubeMX .

Also, you can get started with the example provided here STM32H7-LwIP-Examples. This example supported the STM32H747-Disco board.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

YZhen.4
Associate II

Thank you very much for your answer. I configured it according to FAQ: How to create project for STM32H7 with Ethernet and LwIP stack working, but the Lwip initialization cannot pass. I will try the example you said, thank you again.

YZhen.4
Associate II

Hello @KDJEM.1 Have you generated the corresponding project of Keil? I found that there are many differences between the configuration of Keil project and CubeIDE