cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to connect the B-L462E-CELL1 to TRUPHONE?

raulhernandezfernandez
Associate II

Hi there,

Yesterday I unboxed my B-L462E-CELL1 and tried to get it connected to TRUPHONE. I managed to register the board with TRUPHONE esialy following the instructions.

0693W00000FBHh4QAH.png 

Then I powered the eval board but it did not connected. Using the flashed firmware,   X-CUBE-CELLULAR Version: V5.2.0, ATCModem:NetworkState (EPS) = NOT_REGISTERED_SEARCHING.

Finally, I upgraded the firmware using the binary file in the en.patch_x-cube-cellular_v6-0-1, with the same results : ATCModem:NetworkState (EPS) = REGISTRATION_DENIED and ATCModem:NetworkState (CS) = NOT_REGISTERED_NOT_SEARCHING.

Any help would be appreciate it?

I am in the Glasgow (UK) so the TRUPHONE coverage should be fine.

Kind regards,

Raul

4 REPLIES 4
S.RA
ST Employee

Hello Raul,

Thanks for purchasing the discovery board for cellular.

You have done the right things to get attached to the network. Would you able to enter a command from the terminal (teraterm) connected to the board via ST LINK? If yes, then please enter the command at at%nwoper? .

Then it should return DEFAULT

Now enter the command at at%nwoper="TRUPHONE". It will configure the Modem to use TRUPHONE specific features to manage the multi-IMSI function.

Then, please share the complete log (trace) you can get on the terminal and share with us for further analysis.

Thanks a lot

Best Regards

Solofo

raulhernandezfernandez
Associate II

Hi Solofo,

Thank you for your fast reply!

I sent the AT commands as you suggested. However I did not get much luck. Please find the terminal output attached.

Any support is appreciate it.

Kind regards,

Raul

S.RA
ST Employee

Dear Raul,

UK is covered by Truphone network but not the whole country. I check with Truphone about Glasgow if this is covered and come back to you.

Best Regards

Solofo

S.RA
ST Employee

Dear Raul,

In the mean tim, did you try to let the board perform full network scann and registration? It may take for 15 mn - 20 mn to find out network and perform network registration as the device perform an automatic IMSI switching to register to the network

Thanks

Best Regards

Solofo