cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, I am trying to port X-CUBE-USB-AUDIO package to my project with different MCU- STM32F446RE. I have ported all the files related to mic node (no change in BSP) but getting -USB not recognised error. How can I use this Package with different BSP?

JAgni.1
Associate II

3 REPLIES 3
Snara.21
Senior

@JAgni.1​  Check the USB Port Pins are same and Clock Settings . In schematics check the MIC (Analog or Digital). If you have same target board working fine, Check once more .

If target board share the error then the it could be the cable or debugging connection issue

JAgni.1
Associate II

@Snara.2​ Thank you for your quick reply. I have checked USB Port pins and clock settings. That error message is gone now, there was issue with USB cable. But still STM32F446RE not getting detected as USB Mic. I am using only mic node of X-CUBE package. I have ported Application/User files to my own project keeping Board support package,drivers as it is(hardware). Do I need to do any setting for USB enumeration? I have been stuck at this point for many days. I appreciate your help.

JAgni.1
Associate II

Hello,

I have resolved that USB enumeration issue. But using X-CUBE-USB-AUDIO package, I am not able to record any voice. Is there any utility that needs to be use to make this package work properly? Please help me. Thank you in advance.