cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File System to store HTML Web pages in NUCLEO-H745-ZIQ

PB S.1
Associate II

I am trying to develop simple HTTP Web Server using NUCLEO-H745-ZIQ board.

The idea is to have file system to store our HTML web pages.

Do you have an example code to achieve this ? Or else please suggest us a way to have file system to load our html pages using NUCLEO-H745-ZIQ board.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @PB S.1​,

1. You can find the file system under this link. Projects/STM32H743I-EVAL/Applications/LwIP/LwIP_HTTP_Server_Raw/Fs
  2. To use FS data file, you can refer to HTTPD_FSDATA_FILE in httpd_opts.h. Then, you can specify FS_ROOT and add the appropriate entry for your custom HTML file.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Nikita91
Lead II
FBL
ST Employee

Hello @PB S.1​,

You can migrate the following example used for NUCLEO-H743 under Projects\NUCLEO-H743ZI\Applications\LwIP 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

PB S.1
Associate II

Hi @F.Belaid​ ,

I found an example project under the repository that you have mentioned.

I wanted to know how to generate fsdata_custom.c.

Suppose if I want to add my HTML web files, how to generate fsdata_custom.c corresponding to my web files?

Hello again @PB S.1​,

To include "fsdata_custom.c" instead of "fsdata.c" for the file system (to prevent changing the file included in CVS) you should set this to 1.

#define HTTPD_USE_CUSTOM_FSDATA  1 

You can find this define in lwipopts.h.

Hi @F.Belaid​ ,

I am clear about the inclusion of "fsdata_custom.c" in the project.

But, my question is how to generate code contents inside the file "fsdata_custom.c" corresponding to my custom HTML web file?

Hi @PB S.1​,

1. You can find the file system under this link. Projects/STM32H743I-EVAL/Applications/LwIP/LwIP_HTTP_Server_Raw/Fs
  2. To use FS data file, you can refer to HTTPD_FSDATA_FILE in httpd_opts.h. Then, you can specify FS_ROOT and add the appropriate entry for your custom HTML file.

Hai @F.Belaid​ .

Thank you for you response.

Regards,

Prashanth