cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Composite device on stm32f4

LOnGr.1
Associate III

Hi! I am trying to implement a composite device (two VCPs) on my stm3f4 board, as I need to transmit data simultaneously to the pc. I see that I have enough endpoints to do so but have no idea where to start from. Do you have any clear examples please? The ones I found online where not clear enough for me 😅 Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @LOnGr.1​ ,

You can take a look to DualCore_Standalone example available in STM32F4 package.

This example describes how to use USB device application based on the STM32F4xx multi core support feature integrating the Device Communication Class (CDC) and Human Interface (HID) in the same project.

Also, many USB Device composite examples are available in the STM32CubeH7 MCU package.

So, you can get inspired from these examples to create USB Composite application with STM32F4.

I hope this help you!

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Thank you

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @LOnGr.1​ ,

You can take a look to DualCore_Standalone example available in STM32F4 package.

This example describes how to use USB device application based on the STM32F4xx multi core support feature integrating the Device Communication Class (CDC) and Human Interface (HID) in the same project.

Also, many USB Device composite examples are available in the STM32CubeH7 MCU package.

So, you can get inspired from these examples to create USB Composite application with STM32F4.

I hope this help you!

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Thank you

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.