cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Break at address "0x3100272c" with no debug information available, or outside of program code.

ADank.2
Associate II

Hi,

I am working with STM32F429ZI. Project consists of TFTP , TCP/IP , Flash and Free RTOS. I have got this error and not able to solve. Please provide solution if anyone facing the same.

Thanks

Anagha

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TDK
Guru

Probably there is an out of bounds array write or a stack overflow condition. It could be other things, but those seem the most likely.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Uwe Bonnes
Principal III

There is no memory at 0x3100272c, so the error, you need to find out what causes this bad pointer. Compile with a recent compiler and high warning level and carefully check the warning. So possible uninitialized variable can be the cause, as many other things

TDK
Guru

Probably there is an out of bounds array write or a stack overflow condition. It could be other things, but those seem the most likely.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
ADank.2
Associate II

Hi,

Thanks Uwe Bonnes and TDK.

I got solution over this problem. Actually I had defined the 10K area in linker file using attribute. But forget to initialize it with zero. so the problem is occured of memory overlapping and no debug information available. But initialization with zero to that area working successfully.

Thanks

Anagha Dankh