cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add FreeRtos manually

SBaro.11
Associate III

Hi all,

I'm trying to adapt a STM32F4 project to SMT32WL project. STM32F4 project example is here as you can see the projet use FreeRtos.

So for the moment I've built radio driver example for my nucleo jc1 board like here everything works well. But for now I'm trying to add manualy FreeRtos directory to my project without succes.

What I've tryied is to create Middlewares directory copy FreeRtos in it add click Add/remove include path...

But when I want to include FreeRtos.h I have to do #include "Source/include/FreeRTOS.h" how can I do to only have #include "FreeRTOS.h" ?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Sarra.S
ST Employee

Hello @SBaro.11

To include FreeRTOS.h directly without specifying the full path, you need to add the FreeRTOS include directory to your project's include paths. This way, the compiler will be able to find FreeRTOS.h when you include it using #include "FreeRTOS.h"

In STM32CubeIDe >Properties >C/C++ Build> Settings, under the "Tool Settings" tab, find the "MCU GCC Compiler" section (or the compiler you are using) and look for "Include paths" or "Directories" and browse to add the FreeRTOS.h file, This is typically something like Middlewares/Third_Party/FreeRTOS/Source/include.

Hope that helps!

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.