cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to order NUCLEO-H563ZI for free using coupon

Camil
Associate

Hello,

I have finally received a voucher to get a free NUCLEO-H563ZI board when attended workshop "STM32H5: Ultimate combination of performance, integration and affordability".

Despite following the procedure provided in mail I'm unable to get past Place Order, no matter what operating system (Windows, Linux, Android) and browser (Firefox, Opera, Chrome/Chromium, Brave) I was using. I assume the coupon is working as the price and shipping has changed to free after applying it. There can be moving bars after clicking the Place Order button, but nothing really happens, no webpage changed, no order confirmation received.

After coupon removal the shop allow me to get to payment method, but I don't want to finish this for obvious reason.

Is there something I'm doing wrong? Or who should I contact to solve order problem using e-shop?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Camil
Associate

Hello,

The problem was solved with support team help.

Just for the record: there was probably a bug in the Order screen script with a combination of missing a Region field in my profile address.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @Camil and welcome to the Community 🙂,

I escalated your request internally. Our team will come back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Billy OWEN
ST Employee

Hi @Camil 

The forum moderator had marked your post as needing a little more investigation and direct support. An online support case has been created on your behalf, please stand by for just a moment and you will hear from us.

Regards,

Billy

Camil
Associate

Hello,

The problem was solved with support team help.

Just for the record: there was probably a bug in the Order screen script with a combination of missing a Region field in my profile address.

Thank you.