cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STLINK-V3MINI - total number of products

AVI-crak
Senior

Good start, good appearance, nothing more on the compact board, many available interfaces, low price.

But I do not understand the distribution strategy of this debugger - only 4 devices are manufactured ???

The method of purchase and delivery is many times higher than the declared value on the site.

I turn to the managers of the company ST - some of your advertising companies have a cost thousands of times higher than that required to produce a cost-effective experimental batch of debuggers. Not one, not two, but several thousand.

13 REPLIES 13
S.Ma
Principal

I guess at the launch of the stlink v3 mini there was a peak mass market order... Initial stock should logically have been significant.

>>Funny arithmetic ...

Perhaps not crak arithmetic, but how long it takes plastic envelopes of stuff from China to get to me, across an ocean and a continent, YMMV. Took me 60 days to get a package from Latvia in recent memory. Location, location, location as they say. Your primary aggravations come from not having local distribution, and ST not being in the business of 1-up sales to end users.

My Mouser order took 2-days, with a landed price including shipping of around $11.16/pce

The mini's ship in very small boxes, with very little in them. Basically device and 1x cable.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

And yet arithmetic, or rather logistics.

Many products sold through the AliExpress marketplace have warehouses in different countries. This allows you to choose the minimum cost of travel expenses, and delivery time.

I found sales pages with a warehouse in five countries at once. The most expensive was Japan.

AVI-crak
Senior

STLINK-V3MINI Appeared on the trading platform aliexpress. The seller added his 2.7% to the value of the goods, making the price tag tripled.

I think this is the very debugger that exists in a single copy, and is still looking for its buyer.