cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nucleo H723ZG registers for GPIO's (?)

Lysandros
Associate II

Hello,

I have a general question to the pin mapping and registers for the H723ZG. 

Where can I find the register name or register ID of e.g. the GPIO PA4? I expect something like 0000x000 or similar.

I have searched for this in the DB3171 Data Brief, in the RM0468 Reference Manual and in the UM2407 User Manual (with pin-out), but this GPIO and other aren't even mentioned in the manual...So how do I access these functions, if I can't find the register numbers?

Thank you 

Kind regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello,

Not sure what do you mean by "the register name or register ID of e.g. the GPIO PA4? I expect something like 0000x000 or similar."!

The register names are available in the RM0468 rev 3 / starting from the page 518 section: 11.4 GPIO registers.

There is no register for each GPIO pin.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello,

Not sure what do you mean by "the register name or register ID of e.g. the GPIO PA4? I expect something like 0000x000 or similar."!

The register names are available in the RM0468 rev 3 / starting from the page 518 section: 11.4 GPIO registers.

There is no register for each GPIO pin.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Pavel A.
Evangelist III

@Lysandros Individual GPIO pins do not have registers. GPIOs come in blocks of 16: GPIOA, GPIOB and so on. Each block has 16 pins and set of registers.