cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can i use B-CAMS-OMV with smt32l4r9 discovery kit?

kanuz_khan
Associate III

can i use B-CAMS-OMV with smt32l4r9 discovery kit? if yes what are the steps that i should follow, sorry i am a beginner, can someone please share link to resources as well or any specific trainings?

2 REPLIES 2
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @kanuz_khan and welcome to the ST Community 😊.

Yes you Can use the B-CAMS-OMV with your STM32L4r9 discovery kit.you can find out how to use it on the UM2779

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @kanuz_khan ,

As mentioned by @STTwo-32 B-CAMS-OMV module is compatible with all STM32 Discovery kits such as 32L4R9IDISCOVERY Discovery kits.

For that, I advise you to start with an available DCMI example with 32L4R9IDiscovery board in the STM32CubeL4 package. And get inspired by this example which uses DM-CAM130 camera module with OV9655 sensor.

And try to change the necessary to adapt this project in order to support the OV5640 sensor.

I think AN5020 and precisely DCMI application examples section can help you to adapt this project to support OV5640 sensor.

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.