cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeIDE project files for STEVAL-SMARTAG1

TChau.1
Associate II

I need to use STMCube IDE to work with STEVAL-SMARTAG1. Is there any sample project available ?

I might not be required to access any sensors, so if there is any altered code available which only support NFC feature, would be better.

#STEVAL-SMARTAG1

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

the STEVAL-SMARTAG1 board and its associated FW is intended to demonstrate an NFC sensor node. Customers using only the ST25DV dynamic tag usually base their developments on ST25DV-DISCOVERY kit and its associated STSW-ST25DV001 FW which support various IDE.

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

see readme.txt in STM32CubeFunctionPack_SMARTAG1_V3.1.0\Projects\STM32L031K6-SmarTag1\Examples\SmarTag1 for explanation about STM32L0 flash size constraints and unavailability of STM32CubeIDE project files.

Anyway, if you only need NFC communication, I would suggest to create an STM32L031K6 project skeleton for STM32CubeIDE with STM32CubeMX and then to import the various files from STM32CubeFunctionPack_SMARTAG1_V3.1.0.

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
TChau.1
Associate II

Hi Biran,

Thank you for the response.

Currently I'm in middle of doing the same, so wanted to check that do we have any similar application already available or can you prepare one and share here.

This might help everyone !!

Regards,

Tanmay Chauk

Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

the STEVAL-SMARTAG1 board and its associated FW is intended to demonstrate an NFC sensor node. Customers using only the ST25DV dynamic tag usually base their developments on ST25DV-DISCOVERY kit and its associated STSW-ST25DV001 FW which support various IDE.

Rgds

BT