cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST25RU3993-HPEV with external MCU

PRena.1
Associate II

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to detect some RFID tags with the STSW-ST25RU-SDK wich is give here.

I try to detect some tags with the Gen2_Inventory() function but when the ST25RU3993 detect a tag, an interrupt turn on and after my external MCU go directly in the InfiniteLoop.

PRena1_0-1699952613480.pngPRena1_1-1699952702510.png

I always enter in this infinite loop when i detect a tag.

Someone can help me to debug my interrupt please ? 

Thank you !

Paul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Nick K
ST Employee

Hi PRena.1

do you run the FW with STUHFL_DEVICE_MODE and do you want to do batch command processing ?

when looking to your call stack I think the reason for your hard fault is that batch mode is enabled for your inventory.

This can be enabled/disabled with the STUHFL_T_InventoryOption::batchCmd field. If this is enabled additional  memory must be allocated by the user application and assigned to the STUHFL_T_InventoryTag::batchReply field.

How this is done could found in the STUHFL_demo host application. Please have a look into STUHFL_demoInventoryRunner.c file to the "void demo_InventoryRunner_wBatchCmd(uint32_t rounds, bool singleTag)" function.

If batch mode is not need it can be disabled, then no additional processing is done and no memory needs to allocated.

BR

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Nick K
ST Employee

Hi PRena.1

do you run the FW with STUHFL_DEVICE_MODE and do you want to do batch command processing ?

when looking to your call stack I think the reason for your hard fault is that batch mode is enabled for your inventory.

This can be enabled/disabled with the STUHFL_T_InventoryOption::batchCmd field. If this is enabled additional  memory must be allocated by the user application and assigned to the STUHFL_T_InventoryTag::batchReply field.

How this is done could found in the STUHFL_demo host application. Please have a look into STUHFL_demoInventoryRunner.c file to the "void demo_InventoryRunner_wBatchCmd(uint32_t rounds, bool singleTag)" function.

If batch mode is not need it can be disabled, then no additional processing is done and no memory needs to allocated.

BR