cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST25R3916B Programming with nucleo board STM32F429

mystar411
Associate

I have NFC08 Card Reader and Nucleo Board STM32F429. I know X-CUBE-NFC6 Sotfware expansion develop  NUCLEO-L053R8 or NUCLEO-L476RG board. How to programming ST25R3916B with Board nucleo F429?

Do Library, Middleware... of X-cube NFC6 suitable with Nucleo Board STM32F429? 

Thanks your help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

STM32CubeMX supports X-CUBE-NFC6 since version 3.0.0 of this package. This means that you can use SM32CubeMX to generate NFC applications with any NUCLEO board such as STM32F429. Inside the Documentation folder of the package, you will find a getting started PDF that details the various steps to configure the MCU and to generate the NFC application.

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

STM32CubeMX supports X-CUBE-NFC6 since version 3.0.0 of this package. This means that you can use SM32CubeMX to generate NFC applications with any NUCLEO board such as STM32F429. Inside the Documentation folder of the package, you will find a getting started PDF that details the various steps to configure the MCU and to generate the NFC application.

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
mystar411
Associate

Thank for your help! How about X-CUBE-NFC5? May I using ST25R3911B with any NUCLEO board with X-CUBE-NFC5?

Hi,

STM32CubeMX supports X-CUBE-NFC6, X-CUBE-NFC9 and X-CUBE_NFC10 packs.

X-CUBE-NFC5 and X-CUBE-NFC3 are not integrated into STM32CubeMX. It is possible to use then with any NUCLEO but this requires more manual effort. Some posts on this community explain how to port X-CUBE-NFC5/3 on any NUCLEO board.

Rgds

BT