cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interfacing ST25R3911B with STM32F072 using FreeRTOS

Neo M
Associate II

I am trying to interface ST25R3911B to an existing application that runs FreeRTOS. Is there any sample code available for ST25R3911B in a FreeRTOS setup?

I added RFAL to my project, created platform.h, with a mutex for platformProtectST25R391xComm. I am trying to read a ISP-15693 tag.

I am using rfalNfcvPollerCollisionResolution( RFAL_COMPLIANCE_MODE_NFC, 1, testNfcVdev, &testDevCnt) to get tag info.

I am pretty sure I am messing up calling the ISR from the IRQ callback. What is the best way to service the interrupt in a FreeRTOS environment?

11 REPLIES 11
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi

I would suggest to creat a new Thread rather than adding a new post to a solved 2019 thread.

A freeRTOS demo is provided in the STSW-ST25R-LIB (ST25 embedded NFC library) for ST25R3916. I would suggest to use this one and to port it to the ST25R3911B.

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi Brian, 

Ok, if the implementation you suggest has some issues (which @Ulysses HERNIOSUS suggested a long time ago) then I'll open a new thread. 

Thanks for your time

Simone