cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How I read the info of a protocol ISO14443A using kit ST25R3911B-disco and lib the RFAL?

GPaiv.1
Associate III

I'm trying to read the information from another RFID card, the idea is to send a request for it and receive the answer 00010203040506070809, the card that is sending this info is SIC4310-full using the ISO14443 protocol.

I tried to use the function "mifareUlReadNBytes (uint8_t startAddr, uint8_t * readbuf, uint8_t length, uint8_t * actLength)" but the "readbuf" only returns me 0.

I am sure that the other card (SIC4310-full) is working because through a mobile app I can verify its operation.

I would like to know if I am using the correct RFAL lib function and how I can send this request to receive the information I want.

Gabriel.

11 REPLIES 11

Hi Brian,

I don't need to read the EEPROM, I will need to read a FLASH memory of the Board SIC-4310, Because this board read a continuous signal and send via RFID, I need to read this signal.

Do you have a suggestion for me of the other function can I use to read the FLASH memory of the SIC4310-full board?

Rgds,

Gabriel.

Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi Gabriel,

as explained in my previous post, the UlReadNBytes function is intended to read T2T tag memory using the NFC Forum T2T Read command (standard command). I would suggest you copy this function to create you own function sending the proprietary command to retrieve the data. You just need to replace the 0x30 (READ) by the proprietary command (0xB2? RxUR?) and copy the related parameters. As the datasheet does not seem to be public, I can hardly comment further.

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.