cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSharp_Dll3911_Demo won't compile

AWate.1
Associate II

I'm looking at the Dll3911_Demos from Discovery GUI pack v1.2.12.

Frustratingly it It wont compile due to an error on line 202

ErrorCode = ST25R3911_Dll.rfalTransceiveBlockingTxRx(Handle, cmd, 5, resp, 12, us, RFAL, rfalConvMsTo1fc(5));

The function rfalConvMsTo1fc seems to be missing also the variable RFAL. I can compile it if i comment out the line but this is function I would like to implement.

Is there a more up to date version of the source code which compiles available?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ulysses HERNIOSUS
ST Employee

Hi,

Demo_IsoDep.cpp contains the sequences you are wishing for. Unfortunately that demo is not ported to C# but it should give you a straightforward way to achieve the same in C#.

Best Regards, Ulysses

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Ulysses HERNIOSUS
ST Employee

Hi,

I was looking at the demo and for me it compiles without issues. I was also not able to locate such a line as mentioned by you.

Could you describe in more detail what your are doing and the exact error message?

BR, Ulysses.

AWate.1
Associate II

Hi,

Appologies I just redownloaded the package and did a fresh install and your correct the line isn't there.

I'm trying to call the ISO-DEP command that you demonstrate in your GUI to send through custom APDU's to the ticket once a connection has been established.

0693W00000Lz0x5QAB.pngI assume i tried to do this previously but was unsure what to set for the parameters uint flags, uint fwt

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide in this manner.

Ulysses HERNIOSUS
ST Employee

Hi,

Demo_IsoDep.cpp contains the sequences you are wishing for. Unfortunately that demo is not ported to C# but it should give you a straightforward way to achieve the same in C#.

Best Regards, Ulysses

AWate.1
Associate II

Thats perfect, thanks for your help!!!

LREGN.1
ST Employee

the rfalConvMsTo1fc is just a macro that multiply the parameter by 13560

#define rfalConvMsTo1fc( t )  ( (t) * 13560 )    /*!< Converts the given t from ms to 1/fc    */

So just change rfalConvMsTo1fc(5) by (5 * 13560).

The 'RFAL' variable corresponds to the flags parameter of rfalTransceiveBlockingTxRx. So put the right value and it should work