cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CR95HF, STSW-STM32006, how to get 14443B RFID UID

Thomas Lotz_2
Associate II

Hello,

I use CR95HF to read 14443A RFID tags, I designed a firmware based on STSW-STM32006 software and everything works well.

Now I need to read 14443B RFID tags, but I can not find any function like ISO14443B_GetUID to read B UID. There is only the function ISO14443B_IsPresent, to detect TAG, but nothing to get the UID. How can I read 14443B UID ?

Thanks for your help ��

Thomas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi Thomas,

if the  ISO14443B_SplitATQB API solves your needs, would you please click on "Select as Best" to mark this post as answered.

Many thanks

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi Thomas,

I would recommend to base your development on the ST25 Embedded NFC library which fully supports the CR95HF/ST25R95 devices. This library provides an NFC common API for the various ST25 NFC/RFID HF readers.

ISO/IEC 14443-3 Type B does not define an UID but a Pseudo-Unique PICC Identifier (PUPI) as part of the ATQB response. The ISO14443B_SplitATQB API in the STSW-STM32006 lib returns a pointer to the PUPI. Note: the PUPI may be either a fixed number or a number dynamically generated by the tag (during Power-off to Idle transition).

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Thomas Lotz_2
Associate II

Hi Brian, thanks for your reply, I will try to get this PUPI

Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi Thomas,

if the  ISO14443B_SplitATQB API solves your needs, would you please click on "Select as Best" to mark this post as answered.

Many thanks

Rgds

BT