cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continues data Transmission with i²c

Voxel
Associate II

Is it possible to transfer large data files, meaning bigger than the internal memory of the tag?

The intended purpose is to have a stm32 connected to an i²c dynamic tag and be able to write large files, like a new firmware, to the stm32 MCU. The problem is, that I couldn't find documentation if it is possible to simultaneously read the data via i²c which is currently written to the tag via NFC. If not possible in a continues stream, reading in chunks would be a viable alternative. As long as it is possible to do in one NFC "Session". That would allow a 0 port device that can be sealed towards the environment. 

This discussion has been locked for participation. If you have a question, please start a new topic in order to ask your question
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

For example, you could look at the software package STSW-ST25DV001, which deals with this topic.

Good luck!
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

For example, you could look at the software package STSW-ST25DV001, which deals with this topic.

Good luck!
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.