cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I use the card emulator function with the CR95HF V5 7BAHF V6 PHL 210 chip?

DJeon.4
Associate II

​Hello, I am implementing Card Emulation function with CR95HF Chip. There is no description of the card emulator function in the datasheet, so I'm not sure if it can be used or not.

If possible, can you provide the material in code form?

It is implemented with Arduino sketch program. I've asked the question a few times before, but I haven't been able to solve it. I would be very grateful if you could help me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

the Card Emulation commands are defined in the ST25R95 datasheet.

The X-CUBE-NFC3 package contains the RFAL framework and API for the support of Card Emulation feature but the low level driver (st25r95_com_ce.c file) for this feature is only provided on request.

Regarding Arduino, there is an existing support of the X-NUCLEO-NFC03A1 (CR95HF/ST25R95 reader) in the stm32duino ecosystem but limited to the reader features (i.e. not providing Card Emulation support). See: https://github.com/stm32duino/X-NUCLEO-NFC03A1

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Yes, you can also realise card emulation with the CR95HF, examples can be found in the software package X-CUBE-NFC3.

Does is answer your question?

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

I use Arduino, so I can't find an example in the file you linked. Can you tell me where it is?

I don't think they were offered as Arduino examples, that's your platform of choice. You'll need to review the code/examples as provided and port them

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

the Card Emulation commands are defined in the ST25R95 datasheet.

The X-CUBE-NFC3 package contains the RFAL framework and API for the support of Card Emulation feature but the low level driver (st25r95_com_ce.c file) for this feature is only provided on request.

Regarding Arduino, there is an existing support of the X-NUCLEO-NFC03A1 (CR95HF/ST25R95 reader) in the stm32duino ecosystem but limited to the reader features (i.e. not providing Card Emulation support). See: https://github.com/stm32duino/X-NUCLEO-NFC03A1

Rgds

BT