Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STEVAL-ISV020V1 - total resistance

rsmqu
Associate II

Hi @Peter BENSCH 

I hope all is well with you,

As mentioned in a separate subject, I use my solar panel connected to the STEVAL-ISV020V1 to charge my LiPo battery. I wonder if you can help me figure out the total resistance of the STEVAL-ISV020V1 board when it operates in my project. Attached below is the connection

rsmqu_0-1708937446848.png

Thank you and hoping to hear from you soon!

Best regards.

2 REPLIES 2
rsmqu
Associate II

In addition, the output voltage of my PV is around 4V which means that it meets the required input PV voltage to operate the STEVAL-ISV020V1 board which must range from 2.6V to 9V. My concern is when I connect the output of my solar panel to the STEVAL-ISV020V1 board (same connection as attached),

rsmqu_0-1708942897794.png

why does the voltage measured suddenly decreased below 1V?

Also since what happens if the battery is already below 3.7V, will the STEVAL-ISV020V1 board to which I connect my 4V PV still charge the battery?

Sorry to have so many queries. This is related to my last question, what if my battery measures 7 V which is beyond the EOC threshold 4.2 V, how will the STEVAL-ISV020V1 board respond to this? Will it let the battery drain until it reaches the range 3.7 V to 4.2 V to operate the UVP and EOC correctly?