cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frame count is not toggling in L978s sensor

Sandrakyr
Associate

Hi,

I am using L978s sensor with SPI communication. Frame count bit should be toggling in every frames while receiving. I transfer first frame 0x5280001F to read STATUS5 register. I get response as 0x40800021. I send second frame by toggling frame count and updating CRC. But I get same response 0x40800021. The response from the chip always have frame count 1. It is supposed to toggle. Not seeing any communication error being set in the response.

Can you please support to find the cause of this error?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome @Sandrakyr, to the community!

the L978S is a customised device for which only the customer placing the order has data and documentation and receives support; the public community cannot help you here.

Please contact your local ST contact person or the online support OLS.

Good luck!
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome @Sandrakyr, to the community!

the L978S is a customised device for which only the customer placing the order has data and documentation and receives support; the public community cannot help you here.

Please contact your local ST contact person or the online support OLS.

Good luck!
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Ok, thank you.