cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCIC1I Datasheet with ST LOGO

Sven76225
Associate

Hello STMicroelectronics Community,

I'm reaching out to you with a question regarding an SMD IC bearing the ST logo. I am in search of the datasheet for the IC labeled CCIC1I in the TSSOP28 package. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any information about this IC on the ST.com homepage. Where else could I look? Is the datasheet possibly restricted? Or do I need to contact a specific address?

I require this data for repairing a projector and would greatly appreciate any assistance.

Thank you in advance for your support!

Best regards,

Sven

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome @Sven76225, to the community!

It is a customized part that only the respective customer (probably the manufacturer of your projector) is authorized to make a statement about. So you would have to ask the manufacturer of this board about this part.

I am extremely sorry, but unfortunately no one else can help you in this case.

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome @Sven76225, to the community!

It is a customized part that only the respective customer (probably the manufacturer of your projector) is authorized to make a statement about. So you would have to ask the manufacturer of this board about this part.

I am extremely sorry, but unfortunately no one else can help you in this case.

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hello Peter,

Thank you very much for your response and your efforts to assist me. It's truly disappointing that the manufacturer Acer doesn't provide circuit diagrams or similar information. Nevertheless, I highly appreciate your support and dedication.

I will continue to seek solutions and may also explore other sources to resolve the issue. Your assistance has been incredibly valuable, and I sincerely want to express my gratitude for it.

Best regards,

Sven