cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32H750VBT6 & CubeMX & IAR

BG1
Senior

Hi everyone ;

I am having a strange issue with IAR . I configured the mcu via cubemx and generated it then I build all the files but I got the errors in the attached files when I try to download the code into the MCU . But I don't get any issuse with the exact same configurations with KEIL . Where do I go wrong ? Any comment and approach would be appreciated so much .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shirley.Ye
ST Employee

Seems issue within the IAR and flash loader. Have you tried the latest IAR v8.5 ?

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
TDK
Guru

> I configured the mcu via cubemx and generated it then I build all the files but I got the errors in the attached files when I try to download the code into the MCU . 

It looks like your main.c file is missing a signification portion of the code that should be in there. For example, a code to HAL_Init is missing. You really didn't modify it? Can you include your IOC file?

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

I don’t wanna use hal driver so I deleted the hal files and it compiles succesfully and it works with keil , but it gives this error with IAR

Not real sure, looks to be an IAR issue. Ensure ST-Link connectivity works with STM32CubeProgrammer. Maybe try running it before modifying any code.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

I already tried the plain untouched cubemx generated code , it gives me the same error

Shirley.Ye
ST Employee

Seems issue within the IAR and flash loader. Have you tried the latest IAR v8.5 ?

BG1
Senior

I will immediately try and inform you about the result

Yes It worked , I downloaded the latest version of IAR with kickstart edition it worked great ! Thanks !