cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is 211 ST- EZ204 IC ?

SMusc.1
Associate III

Hello every ones; i found this component from ST: 211 ST- EZ204.

Is a four pin Integrated circuit. does anyone know what it is? I cant found it data scheet

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

You can see from this that a photo is always very important: it is an SO-8 package that has eight pins instead of four. The device in question is an LM211D.

Good luck!
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

It is always helpful to have sufficient information for a meaningful answer. In this case, a clearly legible photo of the part in question is missing. Can you please upload it?

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

EZ204.png

 here the photo

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

You can see from this that a photo is always very important: it is an SO-8 package that has eight pins instead of four. The device in question is an LM211D.

Good luck!
/Peter

SMusc.1
Associate III

tks a lot, you solved my big issue))))))))thank again