Associate II
Posted on July 08, 2005 at 08:43

USB Mass Storage

11 REPLIES 11
alok2
Associate II
Posted on July 04, 2005 at 02:55

Hello Digi,

The Mass-storage needs only 2 EPs. Since the USB library is generic, you can see references to different EPs, namely 5 !

What concernt the assembly code in 7265x solution, it will be anyway replaced by ST7x USB library. Anyway for all functions written in assembly, there is accompanying ''C'' code. Isn't it ?

The 7265x uses DTC which is an embedded co-processor. Definately you will not be able to use these functions. The physical layer interface will anyway depend on the micro itself. You will also find the ''C'' code for physical layer, which is used for launching the DTC functions. I think it is still a good help.

The Call to MMC functions is done through software interrupt ''TRAP''. You can directly replace them using function Call.

degiar
Associate II
Posted on July 08, 2005 at 08:43

Hello, here I am again with a question.

Did anyone use the Micrium USB-MSC (embedded USB mass storage class- target sourcecode), and/or Micrium FS Microsoft FAT file system library, with MMC/SD cards driver ??

The site link is:

http://www.micrium.com

If yes, how was your experience? ARe they good products that make me save time in the development?

Thank you again for your patience

bye

DiGi