Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STW81200 Custom Library

Tarun_Bandari
Associate

Hello Everyone,
Can anyone help me out !
Currently, I am working with STW81200 RF Synthesizer Module by using the STM32 Controller. I have used STW81200GUI Tool for frequency generation. But I don't want to use the tool anymore. I want to write my own custom  library for frequency generation (50MHz-6GHz) .i.e., Custom Function to generate Ten 32-bit registers of frequency which is ranging from 50MHz t0 6GHz without using the Tool. But I don't know what are all the parameters to consider for frequency generation. Can you help me to create Ten 32-bit registers for frequency (50MHz-6GHz) without using the Tool.

regards,
Tarun Bandari.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello @Tarun_Bandari and welcome to the community,

In that case you need to read the STW81200 datasheet and you need SPI communication for that.

SofLit_0-1726655802825.png

You need to read the registers description and adapt your custom library according to your needs.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello @Tarun_Bandari and welcome to the community,

In that case you need to read the STW81200 datasheet and you need SPI communication for that.

SofLit_0-1726655802825.png

You need to read the registers description and adapt your custom library according to your needs.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Read the data sheet.

Review other library code and examples.

Write your own implementation / interpretation of that 

Test

Done

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..