cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STiD135 EOL

CSu.12
Associate II

Hi,

Can you tell me if STiD135 is EOL for now?

Is there any alternative from ST?

Thanks,

Christie

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Well, ST went out of business with the set-top box chips a few years ago, the STiD135 is one of the last remnants. As far as I am informed, the business has not been sold, nor can I offer any alternative. That's why I prefaced my first answer with: "It is with deep regret...".

Good luck anyway!

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @CSu.1​, to the community!

It is with deep regret that I have to inform you that there is no replacement for the STiD135 and, as far as we know today, there will be no replacement. I am very sorry not to be able to give you a more positive answer.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact your local distributor or STMicroelectronics contact person.

If the problem is solved, please mark this thread as answered by selecting Select as best, as also explained here. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
CSu.12
Associate II

Hi Peter,

Thank you.

ST stops set-box business now? Did ST hand-over to other company to do so? If so, can you please recommend any manufacture to me because we really need this DVB-S2X chip for our satellite controller?

Thanks,

Christie

Well, ST went out of business with the set-top box chips a few years ago, the STiD135 is one of the last remnants. As far as I am informed, the business has not been sold, nor can I offer any alternative. That's why I prefaced my first answer with: "It is with deep regret...".

Good luck anyway!

Regards

/Peter

CSu.12
Associate II

Thank you, Peter.

I was told that set-box is sold to EASII-IC that will keep supporting on these. It is true?

What kind of relationship between ST and EASII-IC is?

Sorry to ask too many questions because we really need to find alternative solution for it?

Regards,

Christie

I cannot make any statements on the subject of EASII-IC.

You should contact EASII-IC directly for further assistance.

Regards

/Peter

CSu.12
Associate II

Thanks, Peter.

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

You're welcome!

Remember to mark the thread as solved if the problem is solved. 😉

Regards

/Peter

hedy_nelson
Associate II

i have 25000pcs STiD135 in hand, date code 2023, if you are interest in it, contact me hedynelson7@gmail.com

STID-135.jpg