cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help me, I need a Data Sheet of IC ATIC39-B4 A2C08350 or wiring diagram. Best Regards

NSifo.1
Associate II

Data Sheet of IC ATIC39-B4 A2C08350

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I understand it is widely used in ECU's, and ST has relationships with the major car manufacturers, and the likes of Delphi, Mopar, Bosch, Magneti Marelli, etc.

Details of these chips are rarely shared publicly, and considered proprietary.

This is primarily a user-to-user forum, and not a chipping scene forum.

If you want access to these materials you'll need to contact your local ST sales office, and make your case there.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

I suspect this is a Custom/OEM part for a specific client, if this is the case ST likely has confidentiality clauses precluding the release of data. Check with a local ST sales office regarding the status of this part.

NSifo.1
Associate II

This chip is widely used in the Electronics Computers Unit (ECUs) of different brands of vehicles (Ford, Chevrolet, Kia, Volkswagen, etc), I do not think it is for a specific application. I have looked for information about this chip on the WEB but it only addresses the pages where they sell this chip. that is why I went to the primary source, considering that the chip is of this ST brand.

NSifo.1
Associate II

0693W000001qNKHQA2.jpg

I understand it is widely used in ECU's, and ST has relationships with the major car manufacturers, and the likes of Delphi, Mopar, Bosch, Magneti Marelli, etc.

Details of these chips are rarely shared publicly, and considered proprietary.

This is primarily a user-to-user forum, and not a chipping scene forum.

If you want access to these materials you'll need to contact your local ST sales office, and make your case there.

NSifo.1
Associate II

Excellent your answer, I really did not expect that these chips are considered proprietary, I apologize if I used this channel incorrectly, in my naivety I thought it was a conducive channel to handle this concern that I had. grateful for your attention in this regard towards the achievement of common goals. best regards

Dear Tesla, I am interested in the information of this chip like many others here in the forum, you could help me to get the data sheet of this chip or you could tell me who to turn to, since ST is the manufacturer of it and we should be able the necessary information to be able to offer the service of repair to equipment that uses component of its mark.

Thank you very much for your time