cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a replacement for the ST10F273MR-4Q3?

ZJing.1
Associate II

I have a need for ST10F273MR-4Q3, but this material has been discontinued, is there a replacement for it, preferably in the same package?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Well, there are a very large number of potential candidates, but an exact recommendation depends very much on the peripheral units currently in use and your requirements.

If, for example, two CAN MAC are absolutely necessary, the STM32H745ZG comes into question, which otherwise offers considerably more functions and performance than the ST10F273M. It's a bit like comparing a Ford Model T with a Tesla Model Y.

For support with the redesign, I recommend contacting a local distributor.

If the problem is solved, please mark this thread as answered by selecting Select as best, as also explained here. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Good luck!

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @ZJing.1​, to the community!

the ST10F273M is unfortunately discontinued without replacement, there is no alternative that can be used because the technology is completely obsolete. The only remaining options:

• remaining quantities at dealers
  • redesign of the board

I am sorry not to be able to give a more positive answer.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
ZJing.1
Associate II

Thank you for your reply

ZJing.1
Associate II

If the board is redesigned, what model can functionally replace it?Is there any good advice?

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Well, there are a very large number of potential candidates, but an exact recommendation depends very much on the peripheral units currently in use and your requirements.

If, for example, two CAN MAC are absolutely necessary, the STM32H745ZG comes into question, which otherwise offers considerably more functions and performance than the ST10F273M. It's a bit like comparing a Ford Model T with a Tesla Model Y.

For support with the redesign, I recommend contacting a local distributor.

If the problem is solved, please mark this thread as answered by selecting Select as best, as also explained here. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Good luck!

/Peter