cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to send AT commands to the integrated wifi-module using internal uart in B-L475E-IOT1A

Sabou
Associate II

I want to communicate with the wifi module integrated in the STM32 iot node using AT commands, so i configure the internal uart3 used by the module to receive AT commands and transmit the answer to the AT command but it doesn't work ?

4 REPLIES 4
Mike_ST
ST Employee

Well, I guess that according to the example in the CubeMX package, even though the board is UART capable, the ISM43362-M3G-L44 on this board has the SPI only firmware.

https://www.inventeksys.com/iwin/firmware/

Sabou
Associate II

yes i try with the spi firmware and it works ; But the goal of my project is not to use the firmware , i need to establish a simple and basic communication with the integrated wifi-module using AT commands through the internal uart or spi (uart3 or spi3 used by the wifi module ) , is that possible ?

Mike_ST
ST Employee

Yes AT commands over SPI3 will work, not over UART3.

Sabou
Associate II

yes, i've tried to send AT commands over SPI and it works ,i followed the IWIN guide for AT commands But still have a problem in two AT commands:C1=SSID and C2=Password to join a network, and I want to know if there is a special way or format to send this two commands ?