cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help identifying quad OP Amp

CTack.2
Associate II

0693W00000FDiFkQAL.jpgSee picture above for exact markings. No markings on the bottom of the IC.

Battery powered device (low voltage)

Markings:

ST (e3) 7B589

VA1814

PHL 423

Alternate version has similar markings. Maybe just a date code change?

ST (e3) 7B474

VA1814

PHL 423

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Well, it's already published, just not where you expected it to be. As already stated, it is instead labelled on the box/packaging in which it is delivered.

Anyway - yes, I'm 100% sure VA1814 is the marking for TSZ124IPT.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

My money is an ST second-source/equivalent to the LT1814

https://www.analog.com/media/en/technical-documentation/data-sheets/18134fa.pdf

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

@Community member​ is not completely right, it is the TSZ124IPT with marking VA1814.

Regards

/Peter

<edit>moved from Discontinued Devices to OPAMPs, because it is an active device</edit>

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

I can't be right all the time, but it helps significantly if the markings match what's in the documentation, and the documentation with the markings is spidered by Google.

If your web-devs are searching for productive tasks not involving just changing/fiddling the look/feel of the web portal, might I suggest some part#/marking search index that can help narrow parts from the past/present, along with suggested ordering numbers, or replacement/substitute parts. Bonus points for lead time information, estimated EOL date and 10-20-30 year availability status.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

@Peter BENSCH​ Why does this chip have that marking? I don't see any reference to that marking in the datasheet you linked. Is it maybe an older marking?

I would love to see @Community member​'s suggestion implemented.

The information is usually on the packaging unit that is used to manufacture a system.

The marking scheme is not always mentioned in the datasheet, but STMicroelectronics is always happy to help if someone needs help with a reverse search.

Good luck!

If the problem is resolved, please mark this topic as answered by selecting Select as best for the favourite answer. This will help other users find that answer faster.

/Peter

So, you're saying that the markings I'm seeing, while not published, match some internal documentation that gives you confidence that these are actually TSZ124IPT parts?

Well, it's already published, just not where you expected it to be. As already stated, it is instead labelled on the box/packaging in which it is delivered.

Anyway - yes, I'm 100% sure VA1814 is the marking for TSZ124IPT.

Regards

/Peter