cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which paths should I include to correctly compile the "SPC58ECxx_RLA Network Ping Test Application for Discovery" example

Not applicable

I have the following configuration, but although I include the ones that I consider correct, I still get many errors0693W00000Nq7VqQAJ.pngThe errors are supposed to be related to the tcp-ip component, but I already included it and I don't understand what is wrong, maybe I am missing another configuration besides paths.

I have the development board SPC58EC-DISP

Thank you.0693W00000Nq7VaQAJ.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Erwan YVIN
ST Employee

Hello Araceli ,

It is not a build failure.

it is just a configuration issue on CDT perspective on your SPC5Studio project on the symbols synchronization. (Pre Processing)

You can ignore them or update your CDT Settings as below

https://community.st.com/s/question/0D50X00009XkXIZSA3/spc5studio-build-failure-too

include files are present in the plugin directory

c:\SPC5Studio-6.0\eclipse\plugins\com.st.tools.spc5.tools.gnu.gcc.ppcvle.win32_4.9.4.20200908161514\toolchain\include\

Best regards

Erwan

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ODOUV.1
ST Employee

Hello,

do you have errors in the console after building ?

or is it ok like this:

0693W00000Nq7eiQAB.png 

Best Regards,

-Olivier

Not applicable

No, the console also only shows a single warning. Sometimes none

Not applicable

But when I open the files, the nightmare begins

0693W00000Nq7fgQAB.png 

And I am concerned that the error messages indicate that the data types cannot be resolved, because it makes me believe that they are not linking correctly

Erwan YVIN
ST Employee

Hello Araceli ,

It is not a build failure.

it is just a configuration issue on CDT perspective on your SPC5Studio project on the symbols synchronization. (Pre Processing)

You can ignore them or update your CDT Settings as below

https://community.st.com/s/question/0D50X00009XkXIZSA3/spc5studio-build-failure-too

include files are present in the plugin directory

c:\SPC5Studio-6.0\eclipse\plugins\com.st.tools.spc5.tools.gnu.gcc.ppcvle.win32_4.9.4.20200908161514\toolchain\include\

Best regards

Erwan