cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPC563M64L5 microcontroller

Dariush.Tsh
Associate II

I have 3 documents (DocID14642 Rev 12, Doc ID 13850 Rev 6, DocID14499 Rev 9) from the SPC563M64L5 microcontroller.

Is there a complete datasheet other than these 3 documents from this microcontroller? And if so, what is the method of preparation?

I want to have ports and pin numbers. Information such as clock, commissioning of various microcontroller units, registers and all the necessary information to set up and work with this microcontroller.

9 REPLIES 9
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

You will find all relevant information on the website of the SPC563M64L5, e.g. the datasheet (your screenshot on the left) and the reference manual (your screenshot on the right).

Good luck!

If the problem is resolved, please mark this topic as answered by selecting Select as best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

I want the number of pins and ports of the SPC563M64L5 microcontroller. Please guide me.

0693W00000GZFVSQA5.png

As already mentioned, AN3190 does not apply here.

The GPIO are handled by the SIU and the datasheet says in section 2.3.7:

• GPIO function on 80 I/O pins
  • Virtual GPIO on 64 I/O pins via DSPI serialization (requires external deserialization device)

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

The specifications of the pins and ports are specified in the SPC560P50L5 microcontroller, but it is not clear in the SPC563M64L5 microcontroller. Please guide me.

The specifications of the pins and ports are specified in the SPC560P50L5 microcontroller, but it is not clear in the SPC563M64L5 microcontroller. Please guide me.

0693W00000GZGS1QAP.png0693W00000GZGMjQAP.png

I don't understand what you are looking for exactly - the marked pins AN [25] and AN [27] are described in table 4, page 52 of the datasheet, e.g.:

• AN[25]: Single Ended Analog Input
  • I/O Type: I (Input)
  • belongs to VDDA
  • Reset state: I (Input)
  • LQFP144: pin 129
  • LQFP176: pin 158

What do these pins have to do with the SPC560P50L5?

Regards

/Peter

Very well, I mean more clearly. I want to know the port name and pin number of the SPC563M64L5 microcontroller. For example, to know where the port B or port E are, and also to know how many pins each port has and which microcontroller bases are the numbers of those pins.

There is no port B or port E, there are just GPIOs. The datasheet says at the bottom of table 6:

GPIO[n]:

Configurable general purpose I/O pins. Each GPIO input and output is separately controlled by an 8-bit input (GPDI) or output (GPDO) register. Additionally, each GPIO pins is configured using a dedicated SIU_PCR register.

The GPIO pins are generally multiplexed with other I/O pin functions.

The registers GPDI and GPDO are described in the reference manual, sections 15.8.15 and 15.8.16.

Regards

/Peter

But in the SPC5Studio software it is possible to configure through the type of port and pin number.