cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPC563M64L5 microcontroller

Dariush.Tsh
Associate II

Can the AM3160 document also be used for a SPC563M64L5 microcontroller?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

No, AN3190 deals with completely different types (SPC560PX, SPC56EL60) and does not apply to the SPC563M64L5.

If the problem is resolved, please mark this topic as answered by selecting Select as best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

What do you mean with "AM3160 document"?

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

I meant the AN3190 document.

No, AN3190 deals with completely different types (SPC560PX, SPC56EL60) and does not apply to the SPC563M64L5.

If the problem is resolved, please mark this topic as answered by selecting Select as best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

/Peter

I want the number of pins and ports of the SPC563M64L5 microcontroller. Please guide me.

0693W00000GZFRuQAP.png