cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I send an app to my SensorTile using ST BLE Sensor and Create Apps on iOS?

DPifk
Associate II

For my SensorTile, when I open the ST BLE Sensor app then create/use an app in Create Apps and tap Play, I get a "Board scanning has timed out" error message. Everything under "Connect to a device" interacts happily with the SensorTile. What's the problem? 

I'm using the ST BLE Sensor app v 4.4.3 on iOS.

Thank you.

43 REPLIES 43
Eureka!
I have found the piece of metal on the floor. It may be possible to glue it back together, so I will give it a go...
AWatt.1
Associate II

Logging does not seem to run for much longer than 1000 minutes / 2000 samples on the last test. Is there a setting for this? I see a Days/Hours/Minutes page but that is set to 0,0,1.

Hi @AWatt.1​ , depending on the selected maximum ODR (e.g. if you selected the microphone), are you sure it's not a limitation related to the SD card capability, or to the battery -especially in case the bluetooth is connected? Is your log file sudden interrupted?

Regarding >>I see a Days/Hours/Minutes page but that is set to 0,0,1 did you selected the RTC (Date) input in you application?

Regards

Yes, I selected both RTC Time and RTC Date.