cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STEVAL-BCN002V1B�?�ピアゾ素�?圧力センサーを�?��?��?��?�値を�?�り�?��?��?��?��?��?��?�??応�?��?��?�ん。

ROnod.1
Associate

サンプルアプリをIAR�?�カスタマイズ�?��?�使�?��?��?��?��?�。アプリ�?�android�?�サンプルアプリを使�?��?��?��?��?�。注�?点�?��?�を教�?��?��??�?��?��?�。

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @ROnod.1​ ,

I'm not an expert of this force sensor, but I agree with you that you might need an additional circuitry to make it working, properly managing the supply (e.g. 5V if compatible with the BlueTile) and the output, as described in the datasheet.

0693W00000SteOZQAZ.png 

-Eleon

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @ROnod.1​ ,

Please check first if the translation is correct:

I want to connect a piezo element pressure sensor to STEVAL-BCN002V1B and get the value, but it doesn't respond.

I am using a sample application customized with IAR. The app uses an android sample app. Please let me know what to watch out for.

If so, how did you connect (at hardware level) the piezo element with the STEVAL-BCN002V1B? Usually, a (bare) piezo sensor needs quite high voltages to work, and this cannot be generated by the motherboard...

Best regards,

Eleon

�?�り�?��?��?��?��?��?��?��?�。

使用�?��?��?�る圧力センサー�?��?Interlink Electronics FSR X 406 �?��?�。

BlueTile�?�4c.GND, 4d.ADC�?ート�?�直接�?�ん�?�付�?��?��?�使用�?��?��?��?��?�。

https://www.interlinkelectronics.com/fsr-x-400電圧�?�情報を�?��?��?��??�?�り�?��?��?��?��?��?��?��?�。

FSR X 406�?�Integration Guide�?�よる�?��?

オペアンプを利用�?��?�Additional FSR Current-to-Voltage Converter回路�?��?�り�?��?��?��?��?��?

STMicroelectronics LM358Nを追加�?��?��?��?��?�。

Hi @ROnod.1​ ,

I'm not an expert of this force sensor, but I agree with you that you might need an additional circuitry to make it working, properly managing the supply (e.g. 5V if compatible with the BlueTile) and the output, as described in the datasheet.

0693W00000SteOZQAZ.png 

-Eleon