cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST BLE Sensor App and Dashboard - Offline.

LK N.1
Associate II

I've the STEVAL-STWINKT1B,

I've flashed ,

\STMicro\SW\en.fp-sns-datalog1\STM32CubeFunctionPack_DATALOG1_V1.1.0\Projects\STM32L4R9ZI-STWIN\Applications\HSDatalog\Binary/HSDatalog.bin

But I do not able to read the sensor data.

I do not access the environment and other params.

in ST BLE, New application>Vibration monitor> Training>>Play result in Boards scanning running out.

I've added the AWS security key and private key in Cloud menu of the BLE app. it notifies AWS Active still in the dashboard it says device unconnected.

Please find the images attached below

11 REPLIES 11

Hi @LK N.1​ ,

if the first question is closed, please mark it as best.

For the mounting, the kit is equipped with plastic case and it can be mounted as shown in this video example: you can fix it with screws or tape, but there is no magnetic junction.

About the reference data, you can see some example in this presentation, but the logging of the data is left to the user specific application.

>> Also are there reference examples of Bluetooth or wifi, for sending the FFT data to custom gateway instead of AWS cloud?

You can consider the STSW-STWINCELL package, which enables the Cellular to cloud connectivity. However, the predefined dashboard that manages the STWINKT1B sensors at high level is available for free only on AWS cloud.

-Eleon

LK N.1
Associate II

Hi @Eleon BORLINI​ ,

Thanks for your answers.

For the Wi-Fi example, any documentation about using python to read the sensor data, I only see MATLAB and Python scripts for Bluetooth examples.

Are there any examples of pushing the data to the local server either through HTTP post or MQTT?

Thanks.