cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lsm6DSO32XTR spi pin

dhruvit
Associate

Hi everyone,

I'm working on setting up an SPI connection between the LSM6DS0x and an MCU. I'd like to clarify the pin configuration for a full-fledged SPI setup to ensure I'm getting the most accurate data.

Specifically, I have the following questions:

1. SDx and SCx Pin Usage: In SPI mode, how should I configure the SDx (shutdown) and SCx (serial clock) pins on the LSM6DS0x?
  2. Full SPI Pin Configuration: Could someone provide a breakdown of all the necessary SPI pins for connection to an MCU (including SCLK, MOSI, MISO, CS)?

Any additional tips or recommendations for achieving the most accurate data transfer over SPI would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help!

1 REPLY 1
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @dhruvit ,

Here you can find examples on LSM6DSOX.
I suggest to follow MCU pin configuration of _prj_MKI109V3.ioc that in the example use by default SPI communication with LSM6DSOX sensor.

Regarding SDx (Serial Data master) and SCx (Serial Clock master), both pins are related to I2C so they can be linked to GND (as described in the datasheet.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.