cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIS2DH threshold calculation problem

jokerlove
Associate

大家好,我想问一下LIS12DH阈值计算(附上我认为的计算),很明显,当我使用4g作为刻度时,我的计算结果是2.5g,当我移动传感器可以高于这个阈值并触发中断时,我只配置了Z轴,所以我只是在模拟一个下落运动, 但是当我用16g作为阈值时,我需要调整到6,按照同样的计算方法,6*16/255=0.376g,这个时候我以同样的方式移动,只是勉强触发运动,为什么?这与我设置的频率有关吗?因为在调整阈值的时候,我也调整了频率(100hz->4g,25hz->16g),非常感谢有人能替我回答!哦,我差点忘了。我已打开高通滤波器

jokerlove_0-1724235066350.png

image.png

1 REPLY 1
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello,

Please write in English as it's an international community.

Translation:

Hi everyone, I want to ask about the LIS12DH threshold calculation (attached with what I think the calculation is), obviously when I use 4g as the scale, my calculation result is 2.5g, when I move the sensor can be above this threshold and trigger the interrupt, I only configured the Z axis, so I am just simulating a falling motion, but when I use 16g as the threshold, I need to adjust it to 6, according to the same calculation method, 6*16/255=0.376g, this time I move in the same way, just barely triggering the movement, why? Does this have something to do with the frequency I set? Because when adjusting the threshold, I also adjusted the frequency (100hz->4g, 25hz->16g), thank you very much if someone can answer it for me! Oh, I almost forgot. I have turned on the high pass filter

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.