cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIS2DH registers saved before Power Off

javier
Associate

Hello. I am using a LIS2DH board (STEVAL-MKI135V1). I use the STEVAL-MKI109V3 board and the UNICO-GUI app to configure the LIS2DH board. I configure it for Wake-Up system for X axis. So, I change the register for only enable the axis x and it works ok. I get the interrupt in INT1 not only in the UNICO app but also in a cable connected to INT1. But if I just disconnect the LIS2DH of the STEVAL-MKI109V3 and then connect Vdd and Vddio to 3.3V and GND to GND and INT1 to our device.... we do not get any interrupt, always just 0V. It seems that after configure the sensor, if we take out the power, it lose the configuration. Even written the registers with the UNICO app.

Anyone know how can we solved this? We do not have a I2C or SPI to connect the sensor, we just need to get the interrupts.

Thanks for your help and best regards,

Javier

1 REPLY 1
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @javier​ ,

Welcome to ST Community!

When you power off the sensor you lose the configuration since there is no non-volatile memory inside.

So you need to reconfigure the device or not power off the sensor.

If my reply answered your question, please click on Select as Best at the bottom of this post. This will help other users with the same issue to find the answer faster 🙂

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.