cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIS2DE12TR加速度センサを使用�?��?��?��?��?�。 INT1_THS (32h)を1008mg�?�設定 (FS=±2g)�?��?��?��?��?�?センサ�?��?�止中�?� 検出�?��?��?��?��?��?��?�。 原因�?�対策�?��?�?�り�?��?��?�ら教�?��?�頂�??�?��?��?��?�。

kohji sakamoto
Associate

2 REPLIES 2
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @浩二 �?�本​ ,

please check if the translation is ok:

I am using the LIS2DE12TR accelerometer.

When INT1_THS (32h) was set at 1008mg (FS = ± 2g), the sensor was stationary.

It will be detected.

If you know the cause and countermeasures, please let me know.

If so, do you mean that, if you set the INT1 threshold at 1008mg, the interrupt is sometimes risen?

This could be due to the fact that, leaving the device in a flat position, the z axis is sensing the 1g (1000g) gravity acceleration, and if there is a small zero g level on z (> 8mg, it could be up to +-100mg, see the TyOff parameter in the datasheet, p.10) the acceleration might exceed the set threshold. Unfortunately, it is not possible to set it to 0g internally, on the LIS2DE12TR, so you have to take into account of this value when you are setting the threshold.

If my reply answered your question, please click on Select as Best at the bottom of this post. This will help other users with the same issue to find the answer faster. 

-Eleon

Thank you for your reply.

I understand that interrupts can occur due to the effects of gravitational acceleration.

When I made additional measurements, I found another point of concern.

When I checked the reaction of INT1 for each threshold value,

INT1_THS ≧ 1328mg      : No interrupt is generated

1168mg ≧ INT1_THS ≧ 944mg   : Interruption occurs at rest

912mg ≧ INT1_THS ≧ 256mg   : No interrupt is generated

224mg ≧ INT1_THS      : Interrupt occurs when resting

(FS = ± 2g)

Considering the gravitational acceleration, I think that there is no problem if the threshold value is made larger than 1328 mg.

However, there was a value that interrupt did not occur even though the threshold value was made smaller than the gravitational acceleration.

I want to know the cause.