cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a datasheet for LSM6DSDTR?

dryet
Associate II

Hello,

I have bought one of ST sensors on LCSC. It's called LSM6DSDTR and after it arrived i was looking for details about this sensor but it seems to not exist outside of china. Is there any way i could find more information about this product or maybe compatibility with other ST MEMS devices?

Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @dryet​,

Welcome to ST Community 🙂

LSM6DSD is a device not released for the open market and therefore we do not provide information. 

I suggest you to look at our LSM6DSV16 of which all information is available on our site.

If this helps you, please mark my answer as "Best Answer" by clicking on the "Select as Best" button, this can be helpful for Community users to find this solution faster. 

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
dryet
Associate II

Thank you. That is also what I have found. But this seems to be the LSM6DSM not the LSM6DSD. Do you think that they are compatible?

Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @dryet​,

Welcome to ST Community 🙂

LSM6DSD is a device not released for the open market and therefore we do not provide information. 

I suggest you to look at our LSM6DSV16 of which all information is available on our site.

If this helps you, please mark my answer as "Best Answer" by clicking on the "Select as Best" button, this can be helpful for Community users to find this solution faster. 

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thank you for your answer. I guess seller wasn't clear about this information. I chose LSM6DSL instead and it is working as expected! 🙂