cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reset sensortile Box ?

AMuee.1
Associate

I flashed my sensortile box but it stopped working after that. ( no lights blinking ).

I did a reset on it using STM PRG. But still even when i plug it in still no lights are blinking.

Battery is connected but there is no light.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @AMuee.1​ ,

I suggest you to check this post, which describes a step-by-step way to restore the SensorTile.box tool after some issue. This require the use of the STM32CubeProg tool.

In addition, you can find in attachment a video tutorial on how to use this tool together with the SensorTile.box kit.

If my reply answered your question (and is effective to solve your issue), please click on Select as Best at the bottom of this post. This will help other users with the same issue to find the answer faster.

-Eleon

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @AMuee.1​ ,

I suggest you to check this post, which describes a step-by-step way to restore the SensorTile.box tool after some issue. This require the use of the STM32CubeProg tool.

In addition, you can find in attachment a video tutorial on how to use this tool together with the SensorTile.box kit.

If my reply answered your question (and is effective to solve your issue), please click on Select as Best at the bottom of this post. This will help other users with the same issue to find the answer faster.

-Eleon