cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, may I know is there any alternate part for the LSM9DS1TR?

QLee.1
Associate

The part LSM9DS1TR will be end of life in 4.3 years

need cheaper alternative for the part LSM9DS1TR

1 REPLY 1
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @QLee.1​ ,

unfortunately we do not have, in ST portfolio, a 1-to-1 substitute for the LSM9DS1, i.e. a 9-axis embedded accelerometer + gyroscope + magnetic sensor.

I'm not sure it is in the roadmap for the very next future, so I would suggest you to use two separate sensors.

Here below you can find some suggestions, that can fit well if your application is in the field of the consumer electronics (i.e. not automotive or industrial).

• If you are looking for the full package, i.e. an axl + gyro + mag, in terms of performances I would suggest you the LSM6DSO(X) + the LIS3MDL. In terms of cost, an LSM6DSM is probably more convenient;
  • If you are looking just for axl + gyro, the LSM6DSO stand-alone is a good solution;
  • If you are looking just for axl + mag, the LSM303AGR could be good.

If otherwise you may be interested in a more complete solution, for example a 9-axis kit, you could check the STEVAL-STLKT01V1.

Please note that in this period, as you may know, some of these part numbers could be temporarily out of stock. They'll be -hopefully- again available in 1-2 months.

Even if it is probably not the answer you was waiting for, if my reply answered your question, please click on Select as Best at the bottom of this post. This will help other users with the same issue to find the answer faster. 

-Eleon