cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calibration using MotionAcc library

PD_learner
Associate II

I am using the industrial IIS2DH accelerometer in our vibration analysis product. 

I am collected data using the data-ready interrupt.

For improving data accuracy I want to perform some calibration on data. 

I have found the following document. 

"Getting started with MotionAC accelerometer calibration library in X-CUBEMEMS1 expansion for STM32Cube"

Using the below link I have downloaded the library but I didn't found "motion_ac.c". I want to know that how the calibration is performed using this library. Can you suggest how to use this library?

"https://github.com/imwangwang/en.x-cube-mems1/tree/master/STM32CubeExpansion_MEMS1_V7.1.0/Middlewares/ST/STM32_MotionAC_Library/Inc" 

2 REPLIES 2
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @PD_learner​ ,

the X-CUBE-MEMS1 libraries are not provided in source code version, but only in the compiled version.

You can add them to your project, in the way you can find in the examples of the function package (example).

If you actually need the MotionAC accelerometer calibration library source code (that is subjected to EULA), you can try contacting the Sales offices and representatives from the st.com Contact page, and they will evaluate case by case.

-Eleon

Hi,

Thanks for the clarification.

can you suggest any alternate way to perform calibration on the raw data from the accelerometer?