Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APIs DSH-PREDMNT

a123
Associate II

Hello,

I am using a STEVAL-STWINKT1 connected to ST cloud: DSH-PREDMNT

I want to increase the number of devices and time of use, is this possible? what is the procedure to do it?

If not, do you provide the APIs to implement it in my own dashboard?

can the DSH-PREDMNT serve as a bridge to deliver the results on my own dashboard?

Thanks!

15 REPLIES 15
a123
Associate II

Hi niccolo @niccolo.ruffini​ 

I have not been able to know how much data I have recorded because when I download the file with the dashboard records, the zip folder is empty.

Attached the dashboard screenshot showing what we are sensing with the STWIN. (Vibration, humidity, temperature and preassure ) and we expect to track it 24/7.

Thanks in advance

Hi Gabriela @a123​ ,

maybe the problem lies in the time interval you downloaded, try to confirm you chose the right one.

Also, how much time have you been logging these data?

Maybe the file is too short. Having 24 hours of sample log can help by knowing the amount of data: from the file dimension you should multiply for the number of devices you want to use to know the amount of data per day you need.

a123
Associate II

Hi @niccolo.ruffini​ 

There are three interval options: last month, last 3 months and last 6 months.

When I try to download the records, the interval I select is last month

In attach, you can see the logged data showed in the dashboard . ( from 09/09/2020 to today)

Thanks

Gabriela

PCort.2
Associate

Hello, the dashboard just already give me the data!!

thanks for the suppot

niccolò
ST Employee

Hi @a123​  @PCort.2​ ,

Sorry for the delay in the response, I was waiting for further feedback from the colleagues.

Do you confirm that you have the right data for AWS to calculate your fees?

a123
Associate II

yes Thannks.